24" NDS Radiance G2 HB 90R0063 (SC-WU24-A1511) Surgical Monitor
- NDS Surgical Imaging's latest LED backlight technology
- HD 1920 x 1200 resolution surgical display w/ NDS MediMatch technology
- 24 inch HD surgical display with NDS standard 3 year warranty
- Surgical display featuring NDSsi's color calibration technolgy (cct)
- Optional custom screen covers available for NDS 24 inch surgical displays
- SYNERGY medical is an authorized value added reseller for NDS Surgical Imaging / NDSsi
27" NDS Radiance Ultra 90R0100 (DIGRYV) Surgical Monitor
- 27 inch HD 1920 x 1080 resolution surgical display with NDS standard 3 year warranty
- Proprietary Medi-Match™ Color Calibration
- Intelli-guard™ Stabilization & DICOM 3.14 Compliant
- Edge-to-Edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass Front Panel
- Flexible Platform, Customizable Input Configuration
- Embedded ZeroWire® Receiver (Future Option)
- Brightest LED backlight of any surgical monitor in the industry
- SYNERGY medical is an authorized value added reseller for NDS Surgical Imaging / NDSsi.
3MP Eizo Radiforce RX350 Color Diagnostic Monitor (21.3")
- 3mp color LCD 1536 x 2048 resolution diagnostic display
- 3MP diagnostic display with Eizo 5 year warranty
- Ultra thin bezels that reduce eye movements 50%
- Reduced power consumption w/ energy efficient LED backlight
- Integrated Front Sensor (IFS) for brightness & grayscale control
- Diagnostic display w/ Sharpness Recovery software
- SYNERGY medical is an authorized value added reseller for Eizo
NDS SURGICAL IMAGING (NDSSI) – VISUALIZATION PRODUCTS
National Display Systems ( NDS ) understands that in minimally invasive surgery (MIS) the ability to clearly and precisely visualize the surgical site is critical. NDS Surgical Imaging ( NDSSI ) offers the most advanced and comprehensive medical grade monitors that support single, multiple or full modality medical imaging while being fully compliant for medical monitor use in surgery. NDS medical monitors offer exceptional image quality, clarity, consistency, performance, and ergonomic design. NDS surgical imaging dominates today’s surgical imaging markets and are considered the industry medical monitor standard for the digital OR. NDS monitors pioneered the proprietary core technologies that enable surgical imaging and diagnostic imaging to be viewed on the same high-definition (HD) compliant medical visualization systems. Advanced Imaging Processing (AIP), Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and related OR integration technologies allow simultaneous viewing of real-time video, fluoroscopic, ultrasound, or vital sign imaging on their medical monitors. Additionally, NDS (National Display Systems) offers surgeons new capabilities as MIS and diagnostic imaging increasingly converge. AIP and DSP proprietary technologies from NDSSI encompass:
- NDSSi Color Correction Technology (CCT) is a dynamic color calibration solution designed to fine tune the color response of surgical displays, uniquely correcting high-definition images in real-time on a pixel-by-pixel basis. The result is accurate, consistent color across all displays, conforming to international standards.
- NDSSi Image-Lag Reduction™ (ILR) incorporates advanced interpolation algorithms to deliver the industry’s fastest video response time with lag-free imaging, greatly enhancing accuracy in surgical navigation.
- NDSSi Picture-Perfect Technology™ (PPT) eliminates the jagged edges that appear when interlaced medical grade monitor video signals are displayed, resulting in the highest image clarity and precise positioning of instrumentation.