The needs and demands on hospital equipment and surgical center equipment far exceed those of residential and even other commercial enterprises. That goes without saying.
When it comes to the reliable power delivery to medical devices and monitors, standard 12V or power cords and supplies just don’t cut it. Medical-grade power supplies must be rugged, dependable, rigorously tested, and specially designed for the unique needs of powering medical monitors and other equipment.
Many current medical-grade power supplies include the following features or provide these benefits:
– Comply with special safety standards (IEC601(EN60601) and UL6060)
for medical and dental equipment
– Must meet terminal strength, grounded pin retention, and contact temperature demands
– Varied PIN configurations
– Varied input and output voltage levels vary by device
– Designed for the demands and reliability standards of medical facilities
– Specially designed and engineered to power medical devices and monitors
– Superior insulation
– Standardized color coding
Synergy Medical, Inc. has the medical-grade power cords that your devices need for dependable, safe operation. We know our products and solutions, and we’re ready to help you find the correct cords or replacements promptly and ship them as soon as possible.